· The first Evening High School was founded in Athens in 1936 by the Students'
· In 1937 an Evening High School was founded in Piraeus by the Youth Society of Friends
· Our School was founded in 1955 in Agios Demetrios Attiki.
Our Social Character
The Evening High School refutes the extremely negative consequences, both social and economic that result from our educational system, because studies in the Evening School:
· Enable students who were forced to quit school before completing their studies to resume.
· Provide the opportunity of contemporaneous full-time employment and school attendance.
· Are remedial, because they provide an individual completion of general education.
· Are complementary, because they offer the alternative opportunity of completion the Secondary Education and to those who wish, the option to enter University and College.